Shopping al Fresco
You may have heard the news, but outdoor shopping is now available in Downtown Milford! Participating merchants will now feature items on tables outside their doors. Additionally, many of our retailers are still offering curbside pick up, online shopping and more. If you have any questions, just give the retailer a call and they’ll be happy to help and make special accommodations. We know our merchants have missed you.
- Until June 20, Blossoms On Main is offering 20 percent off Nora Fleming giftware as well as hosting a raffle for a soap and lotion set. The store features unique gifts for any occasion, graduation, wedding and more. They are open with limited capacity, virtual appointments, curbside pickup is still available as well as local delivery. Stop in 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Milford’s newest retailer Blue Birch Outfitters is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. They’re located on Main Street next to Nana’s Niche and Corner, so stop in and say hello to owner Stephanie.
- Legends of Time is receiving new merchandise weekly and is open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. The team at Legends of Time is excited to welcome you back to the store while following CDC guidelines. The team asks you to wear a mask while shopping and follow social distancing.
- Our Blessings Consignment’s temporary hours through June are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and noon to 4 p.m., Sunday through Monday. Consignments are accepted 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Consignments will not be accepted Sundays or Mondays to offer immune-compromised shoppers a couple of days with less traffic. Customers with health issues are invited to reach out with special requests. Please wear a mask while shopping and practice social distancing. Visit Facebook or their website for current events and updates.
- The Aubergine Gallery is opening for in-person shopping starting today. Shopping hours are limited at this time, so give them a call at 248-684-9340 for the latest updates and follow along on Facebook.
- We know your kiddos have missed The Village Toy Shoppe! Their current hours are 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays. Curbside pickup, private appointments, gift certificates are available and the team can help you select gifts as well as wrap them with free gift wrap. Give them a follow on Instagram for the latest updates.
- Timeless Treasures is currently open 11 a.m. to 5:30 or 6 p.m. each week. Their hours might change so be sure to give them a call ahead of time just to be sure. Employees are to wear masks as well as customers, and if you don’t have one, they will provide a mask free of charge. Timeless Treasures is cleaning often, as well as practicing social distancing and are allowing no more than 10 customers to shop at a time. Stop in and see what new offerings they have!
- Your Nesting Place is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and Sundays by chance. They are sanitizing throughout the day and have a touchless hand sanitizing station, gloves and masks for your health and safety, so stop in and see what new pieces your home has been missing!